Monday, June 13, 2011

Max's Chicken All You Can - Done!

Last Friday June 10, 2011 after I went home from the office Dia, Gavin and I went to Max's Quezon Avenue Branch to try out their latest promo. At round 7 pm, there were a lot of people already in the restaurant and we were lucky to get a parking slot after waiting for a few minutes.


Only 199/Head plus 1 drink! Money's Worth! 

They start off by giving each person a quarter chicken then its either leg quarter or breast quarter from there on. My wife and I had to share a cup of rice so that we won't lose interest at the lovely fried chicken.

Just getting started



The Damage!

My last chicken quarter for the night

ME: 5 PCS. CHICKEN QUARTERS! hehehe

DIA: 3 PCS. CHICKEN QUARTERS

Finally tried this this year! Yahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment