Monday, August 13, 2012

Brickfire Oven-Roasted Steaks and Chops

My wife who usually waits for my son everyday in school during his nursery classes tells me that their are a lot of cheap and great restaurants in front of my Pedia House. Before we already saw the articles in different blogs about Brickfire. But now, my wife and her new friends(moms of my son's classmates) were able to try Brickfire Oven

2/F Xavier Residence Building, E. Abada corner R. Alvero Streets, (the street behind Katipunan) Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Tel. (02) 426-2254; (0917) 777-7034. Operating hours from 6AM to 10:45PM
Inside Brick Oven

Cowboy Annie Php 120.00

My wife told me her order was great!!! See you one of these days!!!! I want to eat at Brick Oven!!!! Wait for my Part 2 Post..hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment